Show your love and support for Rabbi Peretz Wolf-Prusan by sharing your blessings and thanks on the day of the gala! We will screen half- and full-page digital tribute ads in honor of Rabbi Peretz Wolf-Prusan at the venue on the night of the gala.
Half-page ads are $500 and full-page ads are $1000.
The deadline to purchase and submit the content and art for the digital ad is March 2, 2020.
Specifications for Art and Content
Art / Photographs
- Please send all art, logos, and photos at resolution of 300 dpi as a jpg or PDF. We cannot use photos or logos from your website; please send separate, high-resolution files.
- The dimensions of the art should be at least 1500px in length.
- The file size of the art should be between 1–4MB. If the art is in KB, it’s too small.
- When sending text: paste the text into the body of the email, or attach it in a PDF or Word file.
- Don’t forget to include the names of the sponsors and people in any pictures.
Submitting Your Ad
Create Your Own Ad
If you would like to submit your fully designed ad, please send a PDF of the file. It should be 8.5×11, landscape orientation. Full color is recommended.
Something to keep in mind – these ads should not include too much text. Since they will be projected onto screens around the venue, it should be a short, simple message to honor Peretz. In order to be legible, a good rule of thumb is to print your design out and then view it from five feet away. If you can’t see the text, it’s probably too small.
We can also design your ad for you. To do this, please send all of the art, text, and any other items you would like to appear in the ad.
Please send all art, content, and any notes to firstname.lastname@example.org by March 2, 2020.
Fill out the form below in order to purchase an ad.
Gala 2020 – Digital Ad Payment Form