View all courses in catalog view
- This course has passed.
Hebrew Level F: Proficiency (Spring 2021)
In this course, students will develop their conversational skills by bringing current events and good news to discuss in class.
We will review the future tense and all the prepositions. Students will be encouraged to speak in Hebrew during class and beyond.
Please contact Orna at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out if this is the right level for you. The textbook for this course will be: “Ivrit B’Shnaim” (Hebrew Take 2).
Click here to learn more.
- Tuesday, 04/06/2021 11:00 am to 12:15 pm
- Tuesday, 04/13/2021 11:00 am to 12:15 pm
- Tuesday, 04/20/2021 11:00 am to 12:15 pm
- Tuesday, 04/27/2021 11:00 am to 12:15 pm
- Tuesday, 05/04/2021 11:00 am to 12:15 pm
- Tuesday, 05/11/2021 11:00 am to 12:15 pm
- Tuesday, 05/25/2021 11:00 am to 12:15 pm
- Tuesday, 06/15/2021 11:00 am to 12:15 pm
- Tuesday, 06/22/2021 11:00 am to 12:15 pm
- Tuesday, 06/29/2021 11:00 am to 12:15 pm
REGISTER HERE ↴
Note about payment tiers
As a nonprofit, we rely on tuition to help cover the direct cost of our course offerings. We also offer a tiered pricing structure to ensure that cost is not a barrier to participation. The 100% tier is the full cost of the course. Please evaluate your own ability to pay and select the option that makes it possible for you to participate.
Need more info?
If you have any questions about this course or would like to ask about joining after the start date, please email email@example.com.
HaMaqom | The Place is committed to ensuring our learning spaces support people with different learning styles and abilities. If you have an accessibility request for an upcoming offering, please do not hesitate to reach out to us via email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: (510) 845-6420.