View all courses in catalog view
Hebrew Level B2: Continuing Elementary (Spring 2021)
This course will focus on the development of Hebrew vocabulary and an exploration of the present and past tenses. Students will celebrate the upcoming holidays in Hebrew and will learn about Israeli culture.
Please contact Orna at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out if this is the right level for you.
The textbook for this course is; Hebrew from Scratch Part 1.
Click here to learn more.
- Thursday, 04/08/2021 9:00 am to 10:15 am
- Thursday, 04/15/2021 9:00 am to 10:15 am
- Thursday, 04/22/2021 9:00 am to 10:15 am
- Thursday, 04/29/2021 9:00 am to 10:15 am
- Thursday, 05/06/2021 9:00 am to 10:15 am
- Thursday, 05/13/2021 9:00 am to 10:15 am
- Thursday, 05/20/2021 9:00 am to 10:15 am
- Thursday, 05/27/2021 9:00 am to 10:15 am
- Thursday, 06/17/2021 9:00 am to 10:15 am
- Thursday, 06/24/2021 9:00 am to 10:15 am
REGISTER HERE ↴
Note about payment tiers
As a nonprofit, we rely on tuition to help cover the direct cost of our course offerings. We also offer a tiered pricing structure to ensure that cost is not a barrier to participation. The 100% tier is the full cost of the course. Please evaluate your own ability to pay and select the option that makes it possible for you to participate.
Need more info?
If you have any questions about this course or would like to ask about joining after the start date, please email email@example.com.
HaMaqom | The Place is committed to ensuring our learning spaces support people with different learning styles and abilities. If you have an accessibility request for an upcoming offering, please do not hesitate to reach out to us via email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: (510) 845-6420.