View all courses in catalog view
Hebrew Level B1: Elementary (Spring 2021)
This course will focus on the development of Hebrew conversational skills and vocabulary enrichment. Emphasis will be placed on using accurate Hebrew sentence structure and pronunciation. In grammar, we will use verbs in the present tense as well as the infinitive form.
Please contact Tikva Farber at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out if this is the right level for you.
The textbook for this course is Hebrew from Scratch Part 1.
Click here to learn more.
- Thursday, 04/15/2021 11:00 am to 12:00 pm
- Thursday, 04/22/2021 11:00 am to 12:00 pm
- Thursday, 04/29/2021 11:00 am to 12:00 pm
- Thursday, 05/06/2021 11:00 am to 12:00 pm
- Thursday, 05/13/2021 11:00 am to 12:00 pm
- Thursday, 05/20/2021 11:00 am to 12:00 pm
- Thursday, 05/27/2021 11:00 am to 12:00 pm
- Thursday, 06/03/2021 11:00 am to 12:00 pm
- Thursday, 06/10/2021 11:00 am to 12:00 pm
- Thursday, 06/17/2021 11:00 am to 12:00 pm
REGISTER HERE ↴
Note about payment tiers
As a nonprofit, we rely on tuition to help cover the direct cost of our course offerings. We also offer a tiered pricing structure to ensure that cost is not a barrier to participation. The 100% tier is the full cost of the course. Please evaluate your own ability to pay and select the option that makes it possible for you to participate.
Need more info?
If you have any questions about this course or would like to ask about joining after the start date, please email email@example.com.
HaMaqom | The Place is committed to ensuring our learning spaces support people with different learning styles and abilities. If you have an accessibility request for an upcoming offering, please do not hesitate to reach out to us via email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: (510) 845-6420.