View all courses in catalog view
Hebrew Level A2: The Basics (Spring 2021)
This course will focus on the development of Hebrew conversational skills and enriching student vocabulary. Emphasis will be placed on using accurate Hebrew sentence structure and pronunciation. In grammar, we will use verbs in the present tense as well as the infinitive form.
Please contact Tikva Farber at email@example.com to find out if this is the right level for you. The textbook for this course is Hebrew from Scratch Part 1.
Click here to learn more.
- Monday, 04/12/2021 1:30 pm to 2:30 pm
- Monday, 04/19/2021 1:30 pm to 2:30 pm
- Monday, 04/26/2021 1:30 pm to 2:30 pm
- Monday, 05/03/2021 1:30 pm to 2:30 pm
- Monday, 05/10/2021 1:30 pm to 2:30 pm
- Monday, 05/24/2021 1:30 pm to 2:30 pm
- Monday, 06/07/2021 1:30 pm to 2:30 pm
- Monday, 06/14/2021 1:30 pm to 2:30 pm
- Monday, 06/21/2021 1:30 pm to 2:30 pm
- Monday, 06/28/2021 1:30 pm to 2:30 pm
REGISTER HERE ↴
Note about payment tiers
As a nonprofit, we rely on tuition to help cover the direct cost of our course offerings. We also offer a tiered pricing structure to ensure that cost is not a barrier to participation. The 100% tier is the full cost of the course. Please evaluate your own ability to pay and select the option that makes it possible for you to participate.
Need more info?
If you have any questions about this course or would like to ask about joining after the start date, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.